Click next to the place to highlight on the map.
The Flying Horse visitor ratings and comments
Comment By burt
- 27 July 2011very good decore1970-01-01reviewThe Flying Horse
Comment By Paul Deveaux
- 27 July 2011Its great to get away from it all and spend a few hours down the flying horse.
it has a jukebox with, Falco, the best of crowded house and my personal favourite 'hazard' by Richard Marx.
my 2 dogs also love it. The landlady allows them to play in the paddling pool in the lounge while I sup on a tin of pale ale.1970-01-01reviewThe Flying Horse
Comment By paul gad
- 08 June 2010nice family feel to the place. 1970-01-01reviewThe Flying Horse
Comment By Glen Jacobs
- 26 May 2010Friendly pub and good beer!1970-01-01reviewThe Flying Horse
Comment By Paul williams
- 06 March 2010Very friendly,excellent poker team as has been proven! super pool team a great nite out!!!1970-01-01reviewThe Flying Horse
Comment By emily holland
- 05 March 2010You have 2 go here 4 a wicked nite its excellent.Cheap drink,loud music and the best lookin landlady around!!1970-01-01reviewThe Flying Horse
Comment By barry cruthers
- 03 March 2010my local.
i remember seeing THE BREAKNIKS [mix it up 1 time] upstairs in the funtions room. 1970-01-01reviewThe Flying Horse
Comments posted here are the opinions of the visitors of this website and not necessarily those of ipswichlife.com. If you feel that a comment posted here is inaccurate, then please contact us, or better still add your own comment
We at Ipswich Life, try to ensure that the data for The Flying Horse is as accurate as possible, there are times however that details may change, please contact The Flying Horse by telephone or email before making any arrangements, Ipswich Life cannot be held responsiible for any loss or damages arising from the use of the site.
The Flying Horse can be found in Pubs and Wine Bars